Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Happy Birthday, Jesus" Party


Pin It

One of our favorite Christmas activities last year was our "Happy Birthday, Jesus" party we held with some dear friends.  The kids talked about it all year long and have begged for another one this year. 

It is a tradition that I highly suggest you begin.  Whether you do the whole shabang or simple choose one of the activities listed in the links below, you will create a tradition that everyone will want to continue.

But don't worry. I have done the hard work for you.  Click on the links below depending on your situation and desires.
No matter what level you choose, I highly suggest that you begin the tradition of a birthday cake for Jesus.  We bake cakes on our children's birthdays.  Why shouldn't Jesus have one too?



Do you make a birthday cake for Jesus?  Share your ideas!

2 comments :

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to offer one thing again and aid others such as you helped me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to our blog. Fill free to share our link!

      Delete

The Our Out-of-Sync Life blog focuses on encouraging women to deepen their spiritual life, simplify daily tasks, and impress Jesus on the children around them.