Friday, July 5, 2013

What God Declares about Me #10




For the next several months, I will be sharing truths from the scriptures.  Promises from God taken from specific verses.  I encourage you to write each promise on a note card.  Keep these promises together to read on those days that the enemy is hitting you with lies.  Declare the truth! Begin here...

I have no reason to fear!

Psalm 34:4 - I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 27:1 - The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Next, truth #11...


What verses can you add?

No comments :

Post a Comment

The Our Out-of-Sync Life blog focuses on encouraging women to deepen their spiritual life, simplify daily tasks, and impress Jesus on the children around them.