Thursday, April 25, 2013

What's Goin' On?


Pin It

It's true.  I've been pretty quiet on the front end lately.  And for that I apologize. 

But, I have to say that I am working really hard on the back end.  Have you heard all of the exciting activities that are going on?

Let me take a moment to fill you in!

For the last month, we have been creating a brand new website.  Well, it isn't really a brand new website.  It contains the same content as the current ABC Jesus Loves Me website but it will look brand new. 

A new layout.  A new organization.  A new look!  And I can't be more excited to let you see it. 

It's not quite ready but it will be soon.  So, stay tuned as I will be sharing secrets about the progress!

Oh and...I will be announcing a giveaway soon.  You won't want to miss it. 

Until the upgrade is finished, know that I haven't gone MIA.  I am just working undercover for a little while!



What chances would you like to see on the current ABCJLM website?

No comments :

Post a Comment

The Our Out-of-Sync Life blog focuses on encouraging women to deepen their spiritual life, simplify daily tasks, and impress Jesus on the children around them.