Thursday, October 18, 2012
Guest Post: Easiest Cleaning Schedule Ever
Guest post from Tauna:
I am (ahem...) housekeeping challenged.
I need a simple and easy-to-remember routine to keep my house from going to pot.
• Menu Planning Monday: Plan week's menus and do a grocery run
• Toilet Tuesday: Thorough cleaning of bathrooms
• Wipe Down Wednesday: Clean windows and dust (or my flex day since I like to skip this)
• Thoroughly Clean Thursday: Thorough tidying of upstairs bedrooms (Yah, it's a stretch. But alliteration makes me happy.)
• Floor Friday: Vacuuming and mopping all floors
• Special Project Saturday: Special cleaning or homemaking projects
• Sabbath Sunday
Yes, I clean things more often than indicated here, but if this is ALL that gets done in a week, I'm good! When does laundry get done, you ask? I don't know. My MIL does it!!! I LOVE her! :)
Do you have a cleaning schedule? What does it look like?
Tauna loves her family and loves God. She has been married for 7 years and has 3 young children with another on the way. She writes at ProverbialHomemaker.com, so named because, as she says, "me becoming a wife, mom, and homemaker proves that anything is possible with God."