Friday, August 3, 2012

Want Strength?


A couple of weeks ago, God gave me a new understanding of the popular verse Isaiah 40:31.
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
I found so much peace in this verse that I wanted to share it with you. 

As I searched for a image to add to the post, I found the Christian T-shirt pictured above.  Sometimes I think I need to place some of the important verses on my t-shirts so that I see them every time I walk in front of a mirror as a reminder!

When I wait on the LORD, my strength is renew.

My tired mommy body is strengthened.  God promised me that I will run and not grow weary.  During this journey of parenthood, I will walk and not faint. 

When will this happen?

When I wait on the LORD.  When I keep my focus on Him.  When I stop trying to "do" and just "be."

Friends, let's soar today!

BTW - The t-shirt above is available through the Christian Apparel company named Kerusso.  Find this shirt and many others here.



What verse would like to have on a t-shirt?



No comments :

Post a Comment

The Our Out-of-Sync Life blog focuses on encouraging women to deepen their spiritual life, simplify daily tasks, and impress Jesus on the children around them.