Monday, May 21, 2012

K5 Learning

The K5 Learning website contacted me about reviewing their website.  I took a look and was excited to see what they had to offer.  In the next few weeks, I will be blogging our thoughts!

They asked me to share with you:

K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students.  I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program.  If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their open invitation to write an online learning review of their program.


Stay tuned!

To read the review, click here. 


2 comments :

  1. Did you ever actually review this? Just wondering where I can find your review :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am. Here is the link - http://www.ouroutofsynclife.com/2012/07/review-and-free-trial-k-5-learning.html

      Delete

The Our Out-of-Sync Life blog focuses on encouraging women to deepen their spiritual life, simplify daily tasks, and impress Jesus on the children around them.