Thursday, March 3, 2011

Listen: The Essentials of a Healthy Home


While I am working on the ABCJLM curriculum (getting closer to having the updates done!!), I am listening to Focus on the Family.  Today's broadcast is a message by Pastor Tommy Nelson.  Find out what Pastor Nelson wishes he would have done more with his kids.  Learn what he is so thankful he did.  Take a moment to listen to this two part series.  You will not regret it.

Here are the main points:

1.  Have a house of peace.
2.  Spend time with your children.
3.  Children need to be taught God's truth from the Bible.

This was a good reminder to me on the home that I am creating for our children.  Very challenging.

1 comment :

  1. LOVE Focus! Gonna go check it out. Thanks. I love when they do talks on children on their program.

    ReplyDelete

The Our Out-of-Sync Life blog focuses on encouraging women to deepen their spiritual life, simplify daily tasks, and impress Jesus on the children around them.