Thursday, January 6, 2011

Turning Impossible Into Possible, Part 4


We've looked at what doesn't work.  We've looked at what is supposed to work.  (Read Day 1)  Now it is time for me to put what I have learned into action.  You will see my four goals. each centered around specific relationships.

  1. God - Spend personal time in the Word every day
  2. Husband - Kiss and hug every day
  3. Children - Do three specific activities a week
  4. Self - Lose baby weight + five
Using the past three days from this blog series, write down your goals and share with us!



1 comment :

  1. 1. GOD: Devotion time daily with God
    2. MY BOYS: Show my children more grace each day
    3. SELF: take better care of myself with exercise, enough rest and eating better
    4. SCHOOL: 12 hours a week of Bar Prep

    ReplyDelete

The Our Out-of-Sync Life blog focuses on encouraging women to deepen their spiritual life, simplify daily tasks, and impress Jesus on the children around them.