Friday, November 12, 2010

Gift Idea: Charlie Church Mouse & Keys of the Kingdom Computer Games

Preschool:Charlie Church Mouse

In August and September I introduced you to four computer games by Inspired Media that I think are tops.  My kids continue to beg to play them and even Little Man begs to watch his siblings play with them.  These are items that I will be giving for Christmas and ones that you should have on your list too!

Read my reviews:
Preschool
Kindergarten
Early Elementary
Key of the Kingdom

1 comment :

  1. Hi. Greetings. This post is really good and blog is really interesting. It gives good details.

    ReplyDelete

The Our Out-of-Sync Life blog focuses on encouraging women to deepen their spiritual life, simplify daily tasks, and impress Jesus on the children around them.